Wednesday 4 November 2015

Peer Feedback

This is copied from my PPP blog from a group feedback session I had at home with my illustrator housemates.
I wanted to document this alongside the rest of my cop work. 

I am stuck with my topic, I keep finding different pieces of research and I think that each piece drags my research in a new direction and things just keep expanding. Suggestions from other people about changing my question made me think about the wording and what I am actually asking. By asking HOW cultural blending has changed the way we define ourselves doesn’t really construct an argument. I think by just asking ‘has cultural blending changed the way we define ourselves’ will help me to organise a more structured argument between the possible answers of yes and no. 
I think this slight change in question will help me focus my research more because I can identify whether a source is agreeing or disagreeing and start to form opposing arguments. 
I need to get up to date with blogging the research I am finding so that I can keep track of it and build up a bank of useful sources all in one place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment