Thursday 5 January 2017

Individual Tutorial 6

Where am I at?
Chapter 2 and 3 are complete. 
Introduction, conclusion and chapter four all need to be finalised, although they are almost complete. 
I have a plan for finalising my practical work, just some confusion about how to present it. 
I have a few essay formatting questions.

Feedback from Tutorial
Complete introduction and conclusion. 
Chapter four is coming along well, avoiding the use of first person well. This needs completing - this is possible now I have got this far with my practical and have made some decisions about the issue/marketability conflict. 
Think about applying a ‘brand' to the final presentation of my practical work. 
Contextualisation of finals… a label? title? tagline? Look back to old sketchbook work which pairs values with brands. 
Think about the idea that the images are nice to look at out of their context. The socially responsible intentions are only made clear when an explanation is given. 
Make sure my blogging for my practical work is all up to date. 

Next Steps
Finish my dissertation by the end of the weekend and get it printed and bound on Monday. 
Concentrate on practical work and presentation after this. 
What questions to I want to be answered at the crit tomorrow? How can I get the most out of this session? I am going to spend this evening working on my practical work to get it to the point where I can ask for feedback on it in the crit tomorrow. THEN finish my dissertation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment