Monday 18 April 2016

Review of COP2 so far


Since the crit I have been thinking about how to adapt my idea. I agree that aiming it at children does dumb down the topic a bit too much but I like the idea that focussing on young people provokes thought about the future. Instead of aiming the book at children, I have adapted it to be about young people. I feel my previous idea was basically illustrating the policy in relation to the school environment. I want to get my idea across in a  more personal and individual way by focussing on the stories of real people. I think I am going to go down the route of case studies to get across the concept  of these modern British values. I want the point to be made that the future people of Britain are people of the globe. 

I decided to go through my blog and pick out the information that is still relevant to my current pathway. I thought I might have strayed too far off topic but this has reassured me that all my research is linking together.






Paths I want to pursue:
  • British values
  • National identity
  • Hybrid identities
  • Challenging perceptions
  • The future of national identity




No comments:

Post a Comment