Monday 5 December 2016

Vintage Trend Research




After looking at the Alzheimers Society products, I started to think about the imagery that I could use to tackle the issue of dementia. The idea of making this issue marketable means that the imagery produced needs to be something that people would want to see on the products that they purchase. I was thinking about current trends and thought that the vintage trend would work well in partnership with this issue. 

I thought more about this theme and thought that the current vintage trend could strike a chord with consumers when paired with elderly people as it raises the question of why do we care about old objects more than we care about old people. This connects back to one of my original ideas for this brief which was to focus on product rather than person to get across the idea that this is the order of preference of consumers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment