Tuesday 6 December 2016

World Hunger Sketchbook Work


These are my roughs based on the 'how the other half live' idea. I think they are quite generic and there needs to be another element added to this concept to make it marketable. 

I was thinking about how food is marketable outside of the food industry and thought about the Moschino food collection which looks together food and fashion. I am thinking about the idea of greed and using food based imagery to make consumers feel guilty about our food consumption levels in comparison to those in need. 




Overall I don't feel like this idea has as much potential as the other two social issues. I am going to take what I have to my tutorial and speak to Pete about whether I do need to use more than one social issue or whether I can focus on one and do a good job of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment